Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cambria Summer Family Vacation 2013

I just returned from a few days at the beach. We rented a house in Cambria above the forest, with views of the ocean when it was clear enough to see! I relaxed most of the week around the house. Cooking for the family, shooting whatever was looking good from one of the 4 balconies in the house. Can't say that I ventured out much at all. Some days I didn't even get dressed! What a treat! So relaxing!!!

Here are a few things that I captured while there:




These Zebra's were on the side of the road, they belong to the Hearst Land.




Now this guy would dive bomb me on the upper balcony off my bedroom. It would fly around, swoop down on my then circle again. Eventually it would enter the hole & lots of baby birds would be crying for food! This is when it came out, it did swoop down on me when it exited the hole!

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! this is really beautiful summer vacation photographs ! Kids look so cute , beautiful family..

    Regards Eduard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures ! These are really fantastic vacation .

    ReplyDelete